The Surgeon’s Surgeon
Dr. Michael K. Obeng is a world-renowned plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills. He is considered by most as the best Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills with over two decades wealth of experience. He is a Harvard trained plastic surgeon. Dr. Obeng is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a fellow of the American college of surgeons. Dr. Obeng Belongs to several prestigious surgical and medical societies including but not limited to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He has been named twice by the Consumers’ Research Council of America in 2011 & 2014 as one of ” America’s top plastic surgeon”.
Dr. Obeng has served on many prestigious hospital staff, including: The Massachusetts General Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital in Boston, and Children’s Hospital Boston. He served as chief of plastic surgery at St. Elizabeth Boardman Health Center in Ohio from 2007 – 2012.
He specializes in the “Impossible”. His approach of techniques in addressing plastic surgery patients and complex reconstruction, has dubbed him the name, “The surgeons’ surgeon”. His background in micro-neurovascular surgery has equipped this gentle giant the tools to address every patient he encounters in plastic surgery and different surgical disciplines.
Dr. Obeng is one of the few surgeons in the world in the plastic surgery realm to remove ribs for cosmetic reasons to streamline the waist. He has been seen around the globe on many media outlets (TV, Internet, and Prints) performing plastic surgery on celebrities and some of the world’s most unfortunate patients due to defects from accidents or birth.
Dr. Obeng has been featured on inside edition on several occasions demonstrating his surgical prowess on plastic surgery procedures such as forehead reduction, rib removal and mommy makeover.
Dr. Obeng who is considered the best plastic surgeon delivers the most natural and aesthetic results in all his plastic surgery procedures. These plastic surgery procedures include but are not limited to Liposuction, Mommy Makeover, Rib removal, Labiaplasty, Brazilian Butt Lift ( BBL), Breast Augmentation (Boob job), Breast Reduction, Breast lift, Tummy Tuck. Plastic surgery Procedures performed by his gifted hands are painless which means you can get a mommy makeover or rib removal in the morning and join your family for dinner!
Dr. Obeng pays great attention to details and delivers first class results, reason why he’s the first choice of his colleagues with plastic surgery needs hence the nickname “The Surgeon’s Surgeon”. He is loved and trusted by his patients who come from all paths of the world and all works of life for his exceptional plastic surgery skills and unique way of treating everyone as family irrespective of believes or/ and backgrounds.
Dr. Obeng is a known humanitarian who offers his resources, surgical skill and time to helping the less privileged with reconstructive and plastic surgery needs as a result of accidents or birth defects through his non-profit organization, R.E.S.T.O.R.E Worldwide Inc. This is inspired by his humble beginning
Michael K. Obeng M.D, F.A.C.S.
Exceptional Plastic surgery Procedures by the Surgeons’ Surgeon in Beverly Hills
- Mama June’s Plastic Surgery Mommy Makeover
- Mama June Has Post-Rehab Makeover by the best Plastic Surgeon in Beverly Hills
- Mama June unveils new makeover after spending $15,000 on surgery to remove her ‘triple chin’ along with dental work in Beverly Hills
- Michael Obeng, the first black and best plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills is reportedly worth $8 Million
- Mama June’s kids (Anna & Jessica) plastic surgery
- The best doctor discusses his journey to becoming the best plastic surgeon in Beverly Hills
- Human Ken Doll’s Rodrigo Alves becomes the first man to have four ribs removed
- Tessica Brown’s Gorilla glue removal surgery in MiKO plastic Surgery in Beverly Hills
- “Mesenchymal stem cells on chronic wounds,” 2007
- “Mentor Memory Gel silicone gel-filled breast implants P030093 post-approval study,” 2007
- “A novel and practical approach of correcting whistle deformities,” supervised by Steven J. Blackwell, M.D., 2004
- “Complications after major cleft lip revision,” supervised by Steven J. Blackwell, M.D., 2004
- “Mathematical model to estimate amount of breast tissue excision in reduction mammoplasty,” supervised by Linda G. Phillips, M.D., 2004
- “Cytokine expression of keloid fibroblast in vitro,” supervised by Robert L. McCauley, M.D., and Linda G. Phillips, M.D., 2004
- “VEGF expression in keratinocytes of keloids and hypertrophic scars,” supervised by R.L McCauley, M.D. and G.C. Hunter, M.D., 2002
- “Differential gene expression of endothelial cells under different oxygen conditions,” supervised by L.G. Phillips, M.D., 2002
- “Effects of hyperbaric oxygen and topical antimicrobials on endothelial cells,” supervised by J.H. Miller, M.D. and L.G. Phillips, M.D., 2001
- “Effects of ketoconazole on acute phase response,” supervised by D.N. Herndon, MD, 2001
- “Pressure sores,” supervised by L.G. Phillips, M.D., 2001
- “Long- term treatment of severely burned patients with growth hormone,” supervised by D.N. Herndon, M.D., 2000-2001
- “Cadaveric allograft discard rates,” supervised by R.L. McCauley, M.D., 2000
- “Muscle catabolism in burn patients,” supervised by D.N. Herndon, M.D., 1999-2000
- “Blood loss in pediatric burn surgery,” supervised by D.N. Herndon, M.D., 1999-2000
- “Immunologic tolerance induction,” supervised by Nancy Van Houten, Ph.D., 1998
- National Institute of Health (NIH) PreDoctoral Research Fellow, Shriners Hospitals for Children, Galveston, TX (June 2000 – June 2001)
- Research Assistant, Shriners Hospitals for Children, Galveston, TX (December 1999 – June 2000)
- Research Assistant, Department of Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital Research Center, the University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX (April-July 1998)
- NIH Mentored Medical Student Research Award, National Institutes of Health, $31,698, David N. Herndon, M.D., 2000-2001
- McLaughlin Scholarship for Research, McLaughlin Foundation, $1675, Nancy Van Houten, Ph.D., Summer 1998
- Welch Scholarship for Research, Welch Foundation, $2000, Rodney L. Cate, Ph.D., 1996-1997
- Founder and CEO, RESTORE Worldwide Inc. (2007 – present)
- Medical mission trips to Ghana (2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011) and Guatemala (2010 and 2011) with RESTORE Worldwide Inc.
- Volunteer Plastic Surgeon, cleft lip/palate procedures, Mission of Love Guatemala (September 2010)
- Chair, Treatment Services Subcommittee, Humility of Mary Health Partners Comprehensive Breast Care Center Planning Committee (April 2009)
- Board of Directors, D&E Counseling Center of Youngstown, Ohio (February 2009 – June 2012)