Breast Augmentation In Beverly Hills
Breast augmentation or breast implants procedure is one of the most popular cosmetic surgery procedures available in Beverly Hills. This procedure allows anyone the ability to alter the size, shape, or symmetry of their breast.
Our Beverly Hills office also offers breast lift, liposuction, rhinoplasty, body contouring, and other cosmetic surgery procedures to help you achieve that beautiful dream body. Contact Miko Plastic Surgery today for a consultation.
BENEFITS OF BREAST AUGMENTATION
- Increase projection, fullness of your breast
- Improve your figure and posture
- More clothing options
- And also, boosts your self confidence and self esteem
BREAST AUGMENTATION PATIENTS
- Anyone who would like to improve breast shape and size
- Must be healthy and not have serious medical conditions
- Post-pregnancy individuals who want to restore their breast shape and size
- Anyone with smaller breasts due to weight loss
- An individual with asymmetrical breasts
- Anyone who wants to enhance their breast and overall figure
BREAST AUGMENTATION PATIENT EXPERIENCE
Breast Augmentation or Breast Implants plastic surgery procedure begins with the application of general anesthesia. Then, the plastic surgeon will make an incision to create a pocket where the breast implant will be inserted. The implant is usually a silicon gel or saline. In rare occasions, the plastic surgeon uses your own fat as the implant.
After the breast implants surgery, you will feel a lot of pain and also pressure on your breast. Also, some discoloration and swelling may occur during this period. However, Dr. Obeng of Miko Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills will prescribe pain medications and also provide detailed instructions on how you can have a safe and comfortable recovery.
BREAST AUGMENTATION OPTIONS
- Silicone implants are pre-filled with silicone gel (a thick, sticky fluid). This implants mimics the feel of human fat. Basically, silicone implants look and feel like natural breast tissue.
- Saline implants contain a salt-water solution, which can be filled through a valve after the implant shell is inserted during surgery. Also, they consist of substances which are harmless and can be absorbed safely into the body in case of implant rupturing.
COST OF BREAST AUGMENTATION IN BEVERLY HILLS
The exact cost of breast augmentation or implant surgery varies depending on the patient’s goals. Please contact us and schedule a consultation with Dr. Michael Obeng. Our Beverly Hills facility will accommodate the most accurate cost estimates for your specific procedural needs. If you’re not in the Beverly Hills or Los Angeles area, visit our travel section to arrange a trip to Miko Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills.