Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a highly effective way of creating a tight, flat abdomen. Basically, the goal is to produce a flatter and more toned looking stomach, or to tighten the muscles that might be less effective due to illness or age. Tummy tuck involves tightening the abdominal muscles giving you an instantly flatter stomach. However, a tummy tuck is not the same as a liposuction (the cosmetic surgery used to remove fat deposits). Still, liposuction may be a part of a tummy tuck.
Miko Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills offers various cosmetic surgery procedures to help you cater your needs. Contact our Beverly Hills facility to schedule a consultation with our certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Obeng.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck Surgery
- Removes excess skin and fat in the abdominal area
- Youthful, flat and firm abdomen
- Produces a lifting of the groin and perineal region
- Improved cosmetic appearance
- And also, boost your self confidence overall
Tummy Tuck Patient Experience
Basically, a tummy tuck sculpts and tones the abdominal area. The abdominoplasty procedure is customized depending on a patient’s specific goals. In addition, this procedure may be combined with other surgeries (e.g. liposuction, breast augmentation, breast lift or other cosmetic surgery for a complete body makeover). Dr. Michael Obeng offers only the best and safe plastic surgery procedures so contact our Beverly Hills office today for a consultation.
After the tummy tuck procedure, plastic surgeon gives patients specific instructions to help with recovery. Basically, the recovery time for a tummy tuck depends on the type of tummy tuck. For questions and other concerns, contact Miko Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills and we will do our best to help you have a safe recovery.
Tummy Tuck Surgery Options
- Traditional Tummy Tuck: Incision is made from hip to hip and on the navel. This procedure is commonly combined with abdominal liposuction.
- Mini or partial abdominoplasties require only a single small incision. Partial abdominoplasties result in less dramatic changes to the appearance of the abdomen. Also, this procedure also offer a shorter recovery time than most tummy tuck procedures.
- Endoscopic: This tummy tuck technique is employed for patients who suffer from rectus diastasis (a disorder that involves the separation of the abdominal muscles at the midline of the belly). During an endoscopic tummy tuck, a plastic surgeon inserts a tiny camera attached to a slender tube (endoscope) into the site of incision.
- Extended: This technique involves the removal of love handles on either side of the waist as well as the removal of fat and excess skin from the stomach area.
- Circumferential: This involves the removal of excess skin from the thigh, buttocks, and hips, as well as the central abdominal area. Basically, this procedure is for individuals who endured gastric bypass surgery.
Cost of Tummy Tuck in Beverly Hills
The exact cost of tummy tucks varies depending on the patient. Please contact us and schedule a consultation with Dr. Michael Obeng. Miko Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills will accommodate the most accurate cost estimates for your specific procedural needs in our Beverly Hills facility. If you’re not in the Beverly Hills or Los Angeles area, visit our travel section to arrange a trip to Miko Plastic Surgery.