Breast reconstruction surgery is a procedure to create new breast. Usually, patients who undergo these procedures had their breast removed before. These patients usually went through cancer treatments and mastectomy surgery.
Our finest plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Obeng only offers the best and also safe cosmetic surgery procedures in Beverly Hills. Contact our Miko Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills office today for a consultation.
Breast Reconstruction Surgery Benefits
- Restores the shape of the breast
- Improve the chest and also your overall look
- Provides a permanent beautiful look for prospective clients
- And also boosts your self confidence and self esteem
The best candidates for breast reconstruction surgery are those who have had one or both breasts removed through mastectomy. Basically, breast reconstruction surgery is a different experience depending on the patient’s needs. Dr. Michael Obeng will make sure that the procedure will be safe to help you achieve that dream body.
After the surgery, full recovery is within six to eight weeks. Still, this varies depending on the patient. In case of any complications, you can contact Miko Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills and we will do our best to guide you to have a comfortable recovery.
Breast Reconstruction Surgery Procedures
- Breast Implants is a less-invasive breast reconstruction surgery in which implants are inserted
- Flap Reconstructions remove muscle, fat, or skin from another part of the body to reconstruct the breasts
- TRAM Flap creates a new breast using the intact skin and also muscle
- DIEP Flap uses skin and also fat from a patient’s abdominal area to create a new breast mound
- Latssimus Dorsi Flap uses the latssimus dorsi (muscle that runs beneath armpit and also diagonally across the back) to build a new breast
- Gluteal Flap (SGAP/IGAP) uses the skin and fat from the buttocks to create new breast area
Miko Plastic Surgery Beverly Hills offers the best options for you to get that dream look. Contact us today for a consultation with Dr. Michael Obeng.
Cost of Breast Reconstruction Surgery in Beverly Hills
The exact cost of breast reconstruction surgery varies depending on the patient’s goals. Please contact us and schedule a complete patient consultation with Dr. Michael Obeng. Our Beverly Hills facility will accommodate the most accurate cost estimates for your specific procedural needs. If you’re not in the Beverly Hills or Los Angeles area, visit our travel section to arrange a trip to Miko Plastic Surgery.