10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT LIP FILLERS – Because Your Lip Liner Can Only Go So Far
A good shade of lipstick can only work it’s magic when you have a good pair of plumpy lips. That’s the exact reason why lip sticks with matching lip liners are currently the hottest make up musthaves in the market. But as time goes by, you’d realize that drawing around your lips for a fuller look can only go so far.
Lip Fillers are one of the most indemand plastic surgery procedures nowadays that even the hottest Hollywood celebrities have resorted to it. Because at the end of the day, who doesn’t want plumpy lips?
Here are the top ten things you should know about Lip Fillers:
- Every doctor has a favorite filler formula. Most doctors agree that the easiest and most natural temporary filler is Hyaluronic Acid (HA) such as Restylane, making this a widely used formula.
- You can erase the HA fillers if you change your mind. HA is not permanent so your doctor can inject an eraser enzyme called, Hyaluronidase, to minimize the results in a matter of five minutes if ever you change your mind.
- HA fillers last about four to six months. However, if you’re an ectormorph, a person with a naturally petite frame, your fast metabolism will affect the fillers, causing them to come off faster.
- You can see the results immediately. One of the reasons why Lip Fillers are high in demand isits ability to give you the results within 24 hours. Some swelling around the lip area is expected and should calm down several hours after.
- If done correctly, lips with injections feel natural. Make sure you choose the best doctor credible for the job like MiKO’s Dr. Michael K. Obeng who has worked wonders for top celebrities so you’d know you’re in the right hands. Call now to schedule a consultation! 3102752705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- It will sting while the filler is being injected. In the early phases of the procedure, you’ll feel a “pinch” sensation right around your lips and it will sting for a bit. Afterwards, the doctor will massage your lips slightly followed up by a cold compress to calm it down.
- You can numb your lips before the procedure. You can use a topical anesthetic should you want to not feel a thing during the procedure.
- You can go about your day right after the procedure. There’s absolutely zero downtime. You can immediately go about your day right after your visit to the doctor’s.
- Avoid working out on the day of the procedure. Avoid all activities that increase blood flow to your face on the day of the procedure. This includes getting a massage or a facial.
- Avoid painkillers 10 days before the procedure. Painkillers tend to thin the blood which will make it prone to bruising and bleeding if taken 10 days prior to the scheduled appointment.
Getting fillers saves you a considerable amount of time from having to draw around your lips to make them look fuller on a daily basis. It’s a quick and easy process! All you have to do is to find a doctor you can trust like Dr. Michael K. Obeng and you’re definitely guaranteed to get the results you’ve always wanted.
Interested to know more about Lip Fillers? Talk to our friendly team of cosmetic professionals to schedule a consultation here!